Motivated to find an affordable ownership option and inspired by our loyal guests, we think we have come up with the best of all worlds; ownership at a fraction of the cost….a quartershare home.
Quarter share is not a new idea. In fact, it is a growing concept that takes advantage of the economic benefits of shared ownership while combing them with the benefits of full ownership. For example, most second home owners use their property between 10 and 15 times a year. Some stays are short (weekends) and some are long (a week at a time) but the end result is 10 – 15 times. The Quarter share gives you just about the same usage – 13 weeks to enjoy your home. Simply stated, you own a home, pay ¼ the cost and use it just as you would if you owned the home outright.
Quarter sharing is not a time share. Instead owners have separate clear title and year round use of their home. But the best part of it all is that your home is being managed and maintained by Woodloch; right down to mowing the lawn. Thus you can really take advantage of the Woodloch experience without the headaches of maintenance, grounds care, paying a multitude of bills monthly etc. In addition, you get full privileges to use the Resort, a reserve fund set aside to take care of painting, replacement of worn out furnishings and things like appliances plus your 24/7 numbers to call if anything is needed.
Your home will be hand crafted by Woodloch, tastefully furnished and well -appointed right down to flat screen TV’s in all the bedrooms. And, the best part of it all is there’s nothing for you to do but have fun, entertain and relax because everything is being maintained by Woodloch.
- Resident Membership to Woodloch Springs
- Access to Woodloch Pines – optional
- Sports Complex Membership – (optional at any time for the Springs Community. All other communities it is required once your home is completed)
- Recreation Area including basketball court, volley ball court and bocce courts
- Two Tennis Courts – 2 Pickle Ball Courts
- Community Center
- 18 hole championship golf course with driving range
- 24/7 Security
- 24/7 Maintenance
- Landscaping services (Courtyard & Townhome included in fees, Custom and all other Communities Optional)
- 24/7 EMT services
- Housekeeping services – optional
- ½ acre to 1.5 acre parcels (from Courtyard sites to large acreage parcels)
- Hiking trail
- Gated community
- Underground utilities
- Paved roads
- Lighted streets
- Most Communities have Central Water & Sewer